Strategic & Operational Planning
I work with organizations and groups to conduct unique and inclusive planning processes that integrate the wisdom and aspirations of diverse stakeholders to achieve maximum impact and capacity at any scale.
- Mission, vision, and values development or re-articulation
- Organization-wide strategic planning
- Departmental and program planning
- Board and staff operational planning
Operations & Program Evaluation
Whether I'm comparing your written processes, program plans, and unwritten norms to your mission, vision, values, and goals, or evaluating the impacts of your programs in relationship to their goals to make recommendations, I use data collection and analysis to assess your outputs, outcomes, and impacts.
- Process and policy audits for organizations
- Process and outcome evaluation for programs
Group Process Design & Facilitation
At any stage on your organization's journey, I help get the conversation started, guide groups through difficult conversations, and provide resources for learning and growth.
- Board and staff retreat facilitation
- Anti-racism and anti-oppression process design and facilitation
- Facilitating difficult conversations
Consulting Services for Artists
A performing trombonist who has worked on all sides of the grant world--as a grant writer pursuing funding for organizations, programs, and projects; as a program officer supporting applicants to put together strong applications; and as a panelist reviewing proposals--I use my skills and knowledge to help socially engaged artists, artist groups, and small arts organizations build capacity. Services include but are not limited to:
- Fundraising method exploration
- Prospect research and identification
- Concept/project definition and refinement
- Writing, proofreading, and editing services